GOVT. ZIRTIRI RESIDENTIAL SCIENCE COLLEGE
1. LIBRARY TIMING :
10:00 A.M – 4:00 P.M on all Working days.
The followings are the members of Govt. Zirtiri Residential Science College.
- All Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff.
- All Regular Students of Govt. Zirtiri Residential Science College.
- Books/Documents are the property of Govt. Zirtiri Residential Science College.
- The member shall not sub-lend the books issued from the Library.
- Reference books, Rare books, unbound Periodicals, Newspapers are not allowed to be borrowed except with the permission of the Librarian.
- In case of loss or damage of books the borrower should replace it in kind or in cash by paying double the price of the lost book.
- If the books are not returned on due date, an overdue charge of Re 1/- per day will be charged.
- The Librarian may recall any book borrowed by any member at any time
- Circulation Counter will be closed at 3:00 P.M
- The reader should keep silence in the Library.
- Use of Mobile phone inside the library is not allowed.
- Library Attendant is authorized to search any users if it is suspected that the user is carrying unauthorized documents from the Library.
- Library members are not allowed to use others’ Library Card to avoid problems on overdue charge and loss.i.e Library membership and library Card is not transferable
- All personal belongings must be kept at the property counter.
- Pets, Food and drinks should not be brought inside the Library.
- Library I.D should be brought at the time of borrowing.
- Three books can be issued to every student for fifteen days.
- Library I.D and All the books/documents must be returned on or before the end of the Academic Session. Failing which MarkSheet, TC/ P.C will not be issued.
- In case of loss of Library I.D a duplicate may be issued on Payment of Rs 50/-
- Students can access Internet only for collecting relevant study materials concerned with Academics.
5. TEACHING STAFF
- The College Teaching Staff are allowed to borrow 10(ten) books at a time for one Semester
- All the books are to be returned on or before due date.
6. NON-TEACHING STAFF AND OTHERS
- Non-Teaching Staff are allowed to borrow three books for 30 days
- Any outsider or temporary staff who is willing to borrow Library book should deposit 1000/-
The above Library Rules may be altered or amended any time if deemed necessary. In case of violation of Rules, Strict action will be taken.
Govt. Zirtiri Residential Science College
Ramthar Veng, Aizawl